We welcome yoga retreats. If you are a yoga instructor and are looking for a yoga venue with a peaceful country setting, surrounded by all the splendors of nature, including animal sightings, bird watching, listening to bird song and rediscovering the thrill of a star lit sky, we invite you to contact us.
You will have exclusive use of the property and its amenities while you are here. The yoga studio size is 22′x31′ with approximately 50 linear feet of wall space. The 16’ windowed garage door that overlooks the ½ mile long meadow helps to set the tone of the yoga session. Students appreciate the heated bamboo floor.
The retreat package is customized to the needs of your group, but must be a 2 night minimum stay, and will include 5 meals. All meals are prepared fresh on site, using local, fresh ingredients. Menu decisions will be made prior to arrival and special diets of participants will be given consideration. Yoga students can check in anytime after 3 pm and on Sunday check out is 1 pm.
It will be our pleasure to serve as your hosts.
2016 Yoga Retreats:
- May 13-15: The Bhaktishop with Shana Celnicker-Chong, Yoga for Mamma’s.
Visit: thebhaktishop.com/yoga-retreats for more info.
- As much as being a mother is full-filling, rewarding, and the best job ever, sometimes it is necessary to take care of YOU! You give SO much… are you ready for two quiet, nourishing nights away? For four lovely yoga classes, uninterrupted?
- May 27-29: Bonfire Hot Yoga with Jodi Metres
Visit: bikramyogahallstreet.com/calendar for more info.
- Rejuvenate & Unwind with this Special Yoga Retreat!
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1: The Bhaktishop with Shana Celnicker-Chong