Retreats, Camps & Events
Conveniently located an hour from the Portland Metro area, the Coastal Mountain Sport Haus provides flexible meeting and banquet space for small groups. There is a general feeling of harmony here--between the natural environment and the way you enjoy and admire it. The tranquil setting creates opportunities for growth and personal enrichment. The seclusion of the surrounding environment enhances and encourages the exchange of ideas making it an ideal venue for retreats and gatherings.
Here are just few of the groups, ideas and experiences possible at the Coastal Mountain Sport Haus:
- Cycling Adventure and Camps
- Yoga Retreat
- Corporate Retreats
- Church, Organizational Retreats
- Girls Getaway
- Weekend with the Guys
- Minimum group size of 8 gets exclusive use of the lodge and the grounds.
- Deposit—a percentage of the total rental cost is due upon booking
2016 Yoga Retreats:
- May 13-15: The Bhaktishop with Shana Celnicker-Chong, Yoga for Mamma’s.
Visit: thebhaktishop.com/yoga-retreats for more info.
- As much as being a mother is full-filling, rewarding, and the best job ever, sometimes it is necessary to take care of YOU! You give SO much… are you ready for two quiet, nourishing nights away? For four lovely yoga classes, uninterrupted?
- May 27-29: Bonfire Hot Yoga with Jodi Metres
Visit: bikramyogahallstreet.com/calendar for more info.
- Rejuvenate & Unwind with this Special Yoga Retreat!
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1: The Bhaktishop with Shana Celnicker-Chong
- (Date TBD): Bike Portland with Jonathan Maus